(left to right) Jen, myself, Renee and Kim
Jen also has five children at home and has cared for almost all of our babies. She has such a fun personality, is so sincere and very supportive. Renee is a former "Wagner girl", whoop, whoop! She does an awesome job as the head of the department. Even though she has a status that is higher than the other nurses, she is always ready to jump in and help with anything on the floor. Kim, the angel that helped deliver and care for our angel. She treated Immaculee (and the rest of us )with such dignity and respect . Yesterday was the first time I've seen Kim since she helped load us into our van at the hospital, needless to say, I got a little choked up. Love you girls, you are like family to us.
Amazing, isn't it?
I never thought that I'd be presenting this picture to the hospital while expecting another baby! Bittersweet I guess. Still grieving the loss of one child while joyfully awaiting the arrival of another. One day at a time.


No comments:
Post a Comment